K O’Donnell’s During COVID-19
At K O’Donnell’s we are committed to our KO-mmunity. After much thought and consideration, we have decided to reopen at 50% of our capacity starting Wednesday, May 13th.
As always, it is our goal to feed our neighbors with freshly made menu items and award-winning service, but it is also important to keep our community safe. We want you to know that we will be following the recommended precautions set by the CDC in order to provide you with a worry-free dining experience. As we ease back into business, we ask that you please respect our new and existing policies. These safety measures are in place so that we can maintain a pleasant experience for all our fellow guests and a safe workplace for our staff.
Read more about our precautions below.
Here are some other precautions we will implement:
To ensure your comfort and safety we will continue to monitor everything and adjust our procedures as necessary.
Safety steps we will be taking for YOU
- All employees will be required to wear masks at all times.
- Some tables and chairs have been removed to ensure and maintain proper social distancing measures.
- Employees will be continually trained on sanitation and hygiene standards to meet or exceed all state, local and regulatory guidelines relating to sanitation and proper hygiene.
- Employees will be monitored for fever and other symptoms as well as their possible exposure to sick individuals. (All employees and vendors will be required to have their temperature taken before entering the building.)
- Hand washing for a minimum of 20 seconds is required at the start of every shift, before and after handling food/drink, taking payment or setting and clearing tables.
- Deep cleaning and disinfecting all surfaces will happen prior to opening and upon closing as well as disinfecting tables, chairs, and booths after each guest leaves.
- Sanitized utensils, serviceware, and single use menus will be provided to every guest (plasticware is also available upon request).
- There will be designated food runners (wearing gloves) so there are not multiple employees handling food.
- No condiments will be left on tables, all will be single use at the request of the customer.
- Weekly, a cleaning crew will come in to thoroughly disinfectant every surface (walls, lights, etc).
What we ask of YOU – our KO-mmunity
- Limit your party size to no more than 10
- Refrain from dining with us if you have a fever or are feeling ill.
- Refrain from visiting the restaurant if you are under an isolation or quarantine order/directive or have been in contact with someone that has
- Respect the restaurant’s sanitation/hygiene standards and processes posted within the restaurant
- Wash your hands for a minimum of 20 seconds and use hand sanitizer whenever appropriate
- Practice social distancing with other guests and restaurant staff by staying 6 feet from them whenever possible
- Share any special sanitation or hygiene requests with your host upon arriving to the restaurant
- If you are at higher risk for severe illness, continue to use takeout and delivery
- If you are waiting for a table, we ask that you please wait in your car and we will text you when your table is ready